winter Brake


     

                                                                      Winter Brake
In winter break I went to my cousins house for Christmas and it was a lot of fun we ate chicken spaghetti and pasta it was good. We waited until twelve a.m when it was that time we all hugged and I was really happy I didn’t care about my presents I called family members to tell them merry Christmas. We all gathered in the living room and we first did secret Santa it was funny because my cousins dog got my sisters dog. When we finished with secret Santa we opened our presents and all of the kids got bikes and we are all going to take our bikes to camping. I hope you spend a lot of time with your family and friends and you liked what you got for Christmas

So when Christmas was finished it was the day of los tres Reyes. This is were we all gather up and you put your shoe under the tree and you write a letter of what you whant you can even get food we can only write a few things. The next day we look at what we got in our shoes I got a stuffed animal and chips my big cousins were lucky because they got money and chips. That same day at night there this bread call the rosca it has a lot of colors and they have little fake baby’s it’s like angels if you get when you have good luck we each got a piece but there was only five of them so we had to be really careful. I was so happy because I got one my mom my uncle and our dads friend. If we get one we get to take food and make a party to celebrate. I was so happy this winter break I hope you enjoyed your winter break.😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Best Food Ever

Map testing