Free post

 

                                                                         Free post

In this free post I’m going to write about Christmas. It’s almost Christmas we go to my aunts house we make papers with everyone’s name we pass the papers around and we get a persons name and for Christmas we have to get them something. Christmas we go to my cousins house and bring our peresents we put our presents under there tree and we stay there and we play and go outside we eat like at eight And then we have to what until it is twelve a clock at night and then we could all open our presents last year it was fun and I was really happy the cause I got a phone and I was happy me my sister and cousin got a phone and we didn’t get to much because we already got a phone. This is what I do all Christmas year. I have a lot of fun the only part I don’t like is when we have to whait a lot of ours and it sucks but I really like Christmas I hope you like Christmas to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Best Food Ever

Map testing