Incentive Day



                                                               Incentive Day

Last week in science we had to fill in this incentive day assignment we had to put our name then choose there were watching the grinch movie, open gym, drawing and coloring and other more choices since in my last blog post I talked a little about me I wrote that I really like painting coloring and drawing so I picked drawing and coloring. Painting is one of my favorite things because you could use really cool and weird brushes or different kind of paper. I also like drawing because you can draw whatever you whant and you could even use other tools like stencils markers and you can even hang whatever you drew I like drawing anime but not a lot or some cute animals. That’s why I picked the drawing and coloring because you can choose what you want to draw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Best Food Ever

Map testing