New Years resolution



                                                                  New Years Resolution

It was New Year’s Eve we were all changed and my grandma was cooking. We were waiting and playing. My mom and my aunt had to go to the store to buy the grapes we have to put twelve grapes in each cup leave the in the fridge to cool. We waited till twelve. When it was twelve a.m. we all hugged and picked a wish when we eat a grape so one grape is a wish all of them are wishes or goals.  What I picked for some of them were for all my family members to stay safe and healthy, and for all my sisters to get along well and my cousins, to do well in my school these are some that I choose I don’t really remember a lot so these are just some I remember and that I whant to make them come true. I hope you choose something that is nice and about your family because your family does a lot for you and your parents take care of you so I hope you choose something good.

Comments

  1. That is so cool I love your new years eve resoulution and that tradition with the grapes I think that cool now I kinda just want to eat a frozen grape and wish you the best with your new years resoulution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Best Food Ever

Map testing