Fiction vs Non fiction


                                                           Fiction vs Non fiction

If someone told me if I like fiction or non fiction I would say I like Non fiction better becase these type of books can tell you something important they you never knew about and it could teach you lessons and some of these book are my favorite because you can learn of things in the past and history of important people that made a change in our life and we still do today and people are proud that some things changed because of them. Everyone that was at least eight and under still like fiction books because and I liked fiction books when I was eight but know im eleven I like more interesting books but I still like comedy books. It doesn’t matter if you like fiction or nonfiction.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Best Food Ever

Map testing