Slice of life



                                                           
                                                             Slice of life 🍰

This blog is going to be about my slice of life in this blog you are going to learn more about me. I’m happy you will be able to know more about me, hi my name is Maria I’m am eleven years old I go to heritage middle school I love my school I moved in a few months ago I lived in Chicago I lived really close to my cousins house we had a lot of fun we liked going to Indian boundary park it was fun we had really nice neighbors so did my cousins. My old school was Philip Rogers Elementary School it was okay but they were a little mean I had really nice friend my best friends name was Erum she was my friend since second grade me and her hanged out a lot I really missed her but I could still call her. Since I moved to Berwyn it has been really nice I like it better here but my cousins do come and visit sometimes and we go visit them to. When it was warm here we went to this park with sour cousins and friend and we brought food and ate and we use to go to the forest trail and it was like a lake and had these small fishes and me and my cousin stepped on something sharp and we didn’t even feel it and my dads friend told me I was bleeding but it’s didn’t hurt until the next day. I also love drawing painting and coloring and also dancing I’m glad I joined folkloric it’s really fun. I hope you learned a few things about me.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country