Quarter goals



                                                              Quarter goals


Today I’m going to be telling you what my goals for this quarter will be. My goals for ela would be to read more books and write more in quick writes. In math my goals would be to try my best and get good grades. In science would be to finish all my assignments missing and ask for help. Social studies is probably to write more in our morning work. Gym would be to get better at my tests and to not get no faults for not bringing my gym clothes. That will be the goals for this quarter.

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country