My superhero




                                                                          My superhero

Hi i’m Maria and this blog is about a hero that I created. If I made a superhero my superhero’s name would be the blue angel superhero, I would be 17 years old my nationality would be Mexican. I would have singing talent skills 3 siblings height 5 11 eye color brown and hair color also. I think if I was a superhero I would be a really helpful person. I would be really happy to help everyone in the world but even if superhero’s didn’t  existed you could still do something, like opening the door or other things.

Comments

  1. Your superhero sounds awesome. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amaze!!! I made a superhero to but she is named frost life she would have ice powers. OMG she would be amazing and she would just not even care. The villain I created would be named black crow she would be able to move trees ,nature and wildlife wowzers. Do you like my characters?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country