Most Funny moments



 
                                                             Most Funny Moments

This blog is going to be most of my funniest moments ever so I hope you laugh and enjoy this blog. The first funny moment is when me and my sister were playing this game and this picture popped out and we fell and we laughed so hard. When we in vacation and we when to a water park I was running and then I slipped and fell to the floor and I just acted like nothing happened and kept walking. The last one is when I when to a field trip and I when to this ride and I got so dizzy when I came out the ride I was almost going to laugh I hope you guys this funny moments that have happened to me.

Comments

  1. Oh goodness, I hope you didn't get hurt! These were some very entertaining moments though, so thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country