Map testing



                                                                 Map Testing

Hi this blog is going to be about the map test it was okay but this blog is going to tell you how I felt during the map test. The first test we took was the math test I was so worried if I dint go up because I do whant to improve but i took the test calmly and when I was done I showed the teacher and she was proud of me because I at least whent up three points, I was really proud of myself too and that I attest whent up and my mom was proud of me too. Wednesday seconds test we took the reading test  when we took the i’m  not sure how many points I whent up but i know i whent up and I was happy  but i did take my time. Thursday the last day of testing it was the language map test it was okay and I think I did go up but I was happy that I was finished and that I got good map grades and I thought I was going to go down or stay the same but I really liked this year map test and  I hope you guys did try your best and took your time.

Comments

  1. Good job! It sounds like even though you were nervous, you took your time and worked hard. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country