Happiest Day Ever




                                                                      Happiest Day Ever


If I had to pick a day to repeat every single day than that would have to be that day that all my cousins and my aunt and uncle my grandma my dad and my mom and dad and my sisters when to Wisconsin dells we when to a lot of rides and water slides indoor water park and games we were all happy and we stayed for 4 days and it was really fun. And another day would be when we when camping and it was really nice and it was in Indiana we when to 2 beaches and was really fun we told scary stories and stayed up all night until 1am and roasted marshmallows and we rode bikes around and around and it was really fun and we had a great time. Those were my 2 days that I would like to repeat because there were really fun and we were all together. That’s why I would like to repeat these days over and over.          

Comments

  1. This sounds like several happy days! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like you had fun time i would love to do this with my family.Also if you had to pick one of the best days i your life would you pick thi and if no then why.I wouldlove to hear from you again an d read more blogs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Favorite country