Welcome to my blog




      Hi my name is Maria and this is my first blog for language arts and im excited to start. I'm 11 years old and I have three sisters and one dog out of all my sisters im the oldest and then it's my sister  Esmeralda who is 9 years old and goes to piper and my other sister Vanessa who is 6 years old and goes to Haiwatha we all go to different schools and my baby sister Jaqueline she is 12 months. I use to live close to my cousins but then we had to move because my dads work was far and we lived in a small house so we had to move so know we live one hour away. We know have a house with 2 rooms and a big living room and a kitchen my mom and dad have a room to sleep in im so happy. I hope too see you again.

Comments

  1. Hi Maria! I'm sorry you don't get to live close to your cousins anymore, but it sounds like you enjoy your new house. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country