Singer vs Writter





                                                         Singer🎤 vs  writter📝

If I had to choose between these to be I would be a writter I could basically write a lot of books for a lot of kids and write some important things in technology so other people know was happening and to be safe. I will not choose to be a singer because that takes a long time to just think about a song and you will have to travel a lot to get to a place to get to a concert that you are in. That’s why I what to be a writter so I could inspire people to know things or to follow there dreams and do the right thing but if you want to be a singer than just be whatever you want to be and follow your dream.




                                                       

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! You made some good arguments for choosing a writer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News Last Week

Happiest Day Ever

Favorite country